It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Monrovia, CA 91016 US
A well-established construction company in Pasadena, CA is searching for a Construction Controller to join their team! They are looking for someone with at least 15 years of accounting experience and excellent leadership skills to over the accounting department of their company. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take their career to the next level and grow into a higher role within the company. They offer a competitive salary, excellent insurance coverage, and a friendly, family-oriented work atmosphere.Pay Range: $180,000 - $200,000 DOEResponsibilities:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the accounting department, including managing direct reports
- Ensure timely and accurate financial closings, reporting, and compliance
- Manage cash flow, including short-term and long-term projections, in collaboration with the collections director
- Lead payables and vendor relationships, including equipment servicing companies
- Oversee multiple entities, including the equipment company
- Collaborate with HR on various HR-related functions
- Maintain contracts department, managing numerous contracts concurrently
- Handle legal issues, such as claims and escalations
- Champion safety initiatives to ensure a safe work environment
- Provide leadership to the accounting team, fostering a positive and productive work environment
- Eventually take over HR and contract administration duties
- Minimum of 15 years of accounting experience, including at least 4-5 years in construction accounting
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- Proficiency in Excel, including pivot tables and vlookups
- Excellent leadership skills with a servant leadership approach
- Commitment to employee growth and development
- Familiarity with ViewPoint - Spectrum software is a plus
- MBA, CPA, Big 4 background, or experience with union and safety and legal exposure is strongly desired
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Growth opportunities
- Relocation assistance
- Friendly work atmosphere
If you’re a strong leader who wants to advance the progression of your career quickly, apply now to find out more about what this job has to offer you!#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-KJ1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting