It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Boise, ID 83716 US
A large-scale construction and manufacturing company in Boise, ID is seeking a Construction Controller to join their team! They are looking for a CPA with 7 years of accounting experience who is familiar with the construction industry and willing to step into this leadership role and hit the ground running. This is a great position for someone who is an excellent problem solver, who can provide creative solutions to make improvements, as this industry leader continues to ramp up operations! Don’t miss out the chance to work for a leading company at the forefront of innovation and the future of construction!
Pay Range: $125,000 - $140,000 DOE
- Manage WIP and Percentage of Completion accounting processes
- Oversee the proper handling of lien releases and ensure adherence to relevant laws and processes
- Handle change orders and review purchase orders efficiently
- Utilize Excel extensively, including pivot tables and V-lookups
- Continuously improve financial processes and contribute to the development of KPIs and Dashboards
- Prepare for yearly audits, including document compilation and procedure documentation
- Implement and strengthen weak or lacking policies and procedures
- Lead and manage a team of four, including staff-level employees and assistant/reception personnel
- Engage in business planning, budgeting, and cash forecasting for the company
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or substantial experience in full financial audits
- Minimum of 7 years of accounting experience
- At least 2 years of experience in the construction industry
- Proficiency in Excel, including pivot tables and V-lookups
- Experience with WIP Schedules and Percentage of Completion
- Previous management experience at this level
- Previous experience working with a revenue size of at least $20 million
- Familiarity with accounting software such as Netsuite is preferred
- Competitive salary + bonus potential
- Health coverage – 100% for employee
- 2 weeks PTO
- Well established, innovative company
If you are a proactive, detail-oriented accounting professional with a passion for problem-solving and a background in construction and manufacturing, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-KJ1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting