It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Confidential Staff Accountant
ONTARIO, CA 91764 US
Our client is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join their dynamic team at a Real Estate Investment Firm in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented individual with a strong accounting background, able to work with multiple entities and consolidate financial statements. The role involves reconciling bank statements, posting journal entries, and handling accounts receivable. This is a full-time hybrid position with flexible hours.
Pay Range: $70,000 - $80,000 DOE
- Post and reconcile journal entries
- Consolidate financial statements for multiple entities
- Reconcile bank statements for 15-20 subsidiaries
- Handle Accounts Receivable
- Perform variance analysis of actuals vs. budget
- Assist in audits
- Create SOPs for procedural items
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Econ or Business preferred
- 5+ years of accounting experience, including familiarity with journal entries and AP/AR
- Proficient in NetSuite, MultiEntity and skilled in Excel
- Tech-savvy and open to learning different technologies
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Discretionary bonus
- 401K matching at 4% after one year of service
- Unlimited time off policy
- Hybrid work model (2-3 days in-office and 2-3 days remote)
- Opportunities for learning and development
If you are multi-tasker that is detailed oriented with a strong background in accounting, apply now to be a Staff Accountant for our client.
#ZR #INDACT #LI-HYBRID #LI-POST