It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Compliance Operations Associate
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 US
A financial and retirement planning firm in Oakbrook Terrace, IL is seeking a Compliance Operations Associate to focus on compliance and/or operations. They are looking for a dynamic individual with a background in financial services, preferably at an RIA or investment advisory firm who is knowledgeable about compliance and has an interest and skill in trading operations. What sets this opportunity apart is your ability to actively shape and define the role based on your unique skills and interests. You can look forward to a great benefits package, flexible time off and much more!
Pay Range: $75,000 - $85,000 DOE
- Supervise accounts and ensure compliance with regulations
- Assist with internal reviews and monitoring of accounts
- Financial report analysis
- Place trades on software platform
- Collaborate with the internal CSA reps to facilitate withdrawals and trades
- Utilize financial software tools such as Morningstar, Riskalyze, eMoney, and tax planning software
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail to identify and correct errors
- 2-3 years of experience in financial services, preferably in compliance or operations (Charles Schwab expertise is a plus)
- Series 65 and Series 7 licenses is preferred
- Bachelor's degree is a plus but not required
- Health insurance
- PTO + Paid holidays
- 401K with 3% match
- Potential hybrid schedule
- Growth potential
If you are seeking an opportunity to actively shape your role in financial compliance or operations according to your interests and skills, this position offers the right platform for your career growth and success!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-EH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting