It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Los Alamitos, CA 90720 US
A real estate company in Los Alamitos, CA is seeking a Property Manager to oversee a luxurious residential multifamily property! They are looking for someone with at least 1 year of multifamily residential property management experience and strong customer services skills! This is an amazing contract-to-permanent position for motivated candidates looking for the right opportunity to showcase their skills and take their career to the next level. To learn more about what this role has to offer you, apply now!
Pay Range: $28 - $35/hr DOE
- Oversee the daily management of a luxurious residential multifamily property
- Manage leasing activities and ensure vacancies are prepared for occupancy
- Maintain an open-door policy with tenants and promptly address their needs and concerns
- Handle administrative tasks, including managing emails, maintaining a daily task list, and coordinating maintenance requests and work orders
- Collaborate with the property management team, including the Regional Supervisor and Maintenance Porter, to maintain high standards
- Prioritize tenant satisfaction and handle tenant inquiries and concerns, even in challenging situations
- Utilize property management software such as Rent Manager and Asana, as well as Excel for reporting and analysis
- 1-3 years of property management experience, preferably in residential multifamily
- Leasing experience is a plus
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Excel and property management software (e.g., Rent Manager and Asana)
- High school diploma is required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of housing laws is preferred
- Amazing benefits from BTQ for Temp/Contract employees!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-IH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting