It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Commercial Property Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90033 US
An award-winning commercial real estate redevelopment company is seeking a Commercial Property Manager to manage and maintain properties in Los Angeles, CA. The Property Manager will oversee day-to-day operations, maintain tenant satisfaction, and ensure the properties are properly maintained. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of commercial property management experience and an in-depth understanding of building systems.
Pay Range: $75,000 - $110,000 DOE
- Conduct daily property walks and handle tenant interactions
- Establish and oversee maintenance contracts and document maintenance work
- Manage financial accounts, budgets, expenses, and taxes
- Respond to building emergencies, including outside of regular business hours
- Review and manage long and short-term leases
- Ensure compliance with insurance policies and execute new policies
- Conduct property tours
- Reliable transportation and auto-insurance for travel between properties
- Minimum of 2 years of commercial property management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Adobe, Dropbox, and QuickBooks
- Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Understanding of building systems and general construction
- Ability to perform basic repair/maintenance tasks
- Knowledge of commercial leases and accounting
- Experience working with brokers and real estate software
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Highly organized with file-sharing and management abilities
- Spanish-speaking skills are a plus
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision
- Optional 401K
- Unlimited PTO
- Transportation assistance, mileage, and parking reimbursements
- Growth-oriented culture and an award-winning real estate team
#LI-POST #ZR #INDOPS #LI-ONSITE