It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Commercial Property Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90067 US
A growing real estate investment firm is seeking a detail-oriented Commercial Property Manager to join their team in Los Angeles, CA! They are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience as a commercial property manager, who has strong customer service skills to oversee 13 smaller industrial and office properties. The primary responsibilities of this role are to ensure the smooth operation of the properties while maintaining tenant relationships and collaborating with team members. If you have a passion for making properties better for tenants and you have a work-hard, play-hard mentality, this is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for you! The position comes with an attractive compensation package and work culture that include a paid annual trip, weekly office lunches provided, daily office snacks, parking onsite and so much!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Oversee and manage day to day activities on 13 commercial properties, including industrial, retail, and office spaces
- Maintain tenant relations and serve as the first point of contact for any tenant issues
- Collaborate with vendors to address property maintenance and repair needs
- Manage financial aspects of the properties, including rent collection, tenant & vendor invoices, insuring Property & Tenant Insurance requirements are met, and assisting with financial reporting
- Work closely with the Asset Manager to resolve any significant property-related issues & financial reporting
- Collaboration with Asset Manager & Bookkeeper in regards to Monthly Reports, Capital Improvement Projects, & Accounts Receivable
- Coordinate with Legal on any required tenant issues
- Conduct site visits to each property every two weeks and as needed
- Set up and maintain rent rolls and tenant profiles in Yardi
- Collaborate with the controller for accounting-related tasks
- 5-10+ years of experience as a commercial property manager with a background in industrial, retail, and office properties
- Proficiency in Yardi Voyager
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with commercial cafe management and procure-to-pay processes is preferred
- Knowledge of lease management is preferred
- Competitive salary + bonus potential
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- 15 days PTO
- 401K plan with 4% match
- Annual company trip
- Paid parking onsite
- Office snacks
- Weekly office lunches
- Friendly and supportive coworkers
If you’re a self-starter who is ready to take charge of your career in the real estate industry, where your contributions will be instrumental in improving the quality of life for tenants, but truly valued by your coworkers, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-CC1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting