It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Commercial Litigation Paralegal
West Palm Beach, FL 33401 US
A well-established legal services firm in West Palm Beach, FL that specializes in commercial litigation is seeking a Commercial Litigation Paralegal to support 3 talented attorneys! The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of paralegal experience with a background in litigation, preferably in commercial litigation. Your main responsibilities will include pulling cases, organizing notebooks, assisting with administrative tasks, and ensuring attorneys are prepared for trials.
With a family-oriented culture and a focus on work-life balance, the company values its employees and provides a supportive and flexible environment. This is a great opportunity to work for a company that understands the importance of work life balance, where family obligations always come first. The firm prides itself providing a supportive and flexible work environment where employees are offered a competitive salary, attractive benefits and more!
Pay Range: $70,000 - $80,000 DOE
- Assist three attorneys in managing complex commercial litigation cases
- Pull relevant case materials and conduct database searches for information
- Organize and maintain case files and notebooks for efficient access
- Follow instructions and requests from the attorneys in a proactive and detailed manner
- Provide administrative support to the legal team, particularly with technology-related tasks
- Help prepare attorneys for trials, hearings, and other legal proceedings
- 3-5 years of experience as a paralegal, with a focus on litigation
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Familiarity with federal court filings and commercial litigation practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and experience with document management systems
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with the legal team
- Experience working with PerfectPractice for time inputting is preferred
- Background in commercial litigation or legal malpractice cases is preferred
- Knowledge of Florida legal services and bar associations is preferred
- Medical insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Life/Disability insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid holidays
- Periodic bonuses
To learn more about this exciting opportunity in West Palm Beach, FL, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE