It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Commercial Litigation Attorney
Sebastian, FL 32958 US
A reputable legal firm specializing in business, real estate and personal injury law is seeking a talented Commercial Litigation Attorney to join their team! As a Commercial Litigation Attorney, you will be handling cases that involve disagreements between real estate transactions and probate disputes. The ideal candidate is a strong litigator with experience managing a large caseload at a big firm and knowledge of county and circuit procedures who is looking for more autonomy in their work. This is a great opportunity to join a growing legal firm with a great reputation that fosters a positive work culture where authenticity, integrity, innovation and a better work life balance!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $200,000 DOE
- Independently handle initial client consultations
- Maintain and manage a caseload of litigation cases
- Provide guidance, direction, and communication to support staff, including legal assistants and paralegals
- Draft pleadings, motions, and legal documents, and conduct necessary legal research
- Attend and argue at court hearings, working cases from beginning to end
- Collaborate with Managing Attorney and Support Staff weekly for case updates and department meetings
- Minimum of 5 years of litigation experience in commercial or real estate litigation, or first-party property
- Ability to independently handle cases up to pre-trial stage
- Active license with the Florida Bar Association
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in MS Office, WestLaw, and Lexis
- Prior experience working directly with clients
- A fundamental understanding of working a case from beginning to end in County and Circuit Court
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with 3% match
- 2 weeks vacation
- 5 days PSL
- 2 personal days
- 6-7 paid holidays
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE