It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Commercial Litigation Attorney
Columbia, SC 29201 US
A nationally recognized law firm located in the heart of downtown Columbia, SC has an opening for a motivated Commercial Litigation Attorney to specialize in commercial litigation, business law and both commercial and financial services! The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of litigation experience and is ready to get started taking on cases right away. They are looking for someone who is highly collaborative, dedicated, hard working and has a genuine desire to take ownership over their position and can manage cases all the way through from A-Z.
As a firm that is nationally known for handling some of the largest and most complex commercial litigation cases in the country, this position will give you amazing exposure to elevate your career. You will not only benefit from stellar mentorship and a multitude of professional development opportunities, but also a friendly and collaborative work environment with a robust marketing team that will increase your exposure and ability to attract clients. Overall, this is a unique chance to join an incredible firm, so don’t hesitate to apply today!
Pay Range: $140,000 - $180,000 DOE
- Manage commercial litigation cases from inception to resolution, including cases related to construction, IP matters, insurance, and various business disputes
- Conduct legal research, draft memorandums, and prepare briefs, pleadings, and motions
- Represent clients in court appearances and depositions
- Regularly communicate with clients, providing status updates and reports on case progress
- Work closely with witnesses and experts as needed for cases
- South Carolina Bar membership is required
- Minimum of 5 years of litigation experience, with a preference for commercial litigation experience
- Experience managing litigation cases from start to finish
- Previous judicial clerkship experience is a plus
- Specific experience in construction litigation and IP litigation is highly preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively and managing cases from A-Z
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- HSA and FSA options
- Employee sponsored life insurance
- 401K plan
- 15 days PTO
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
If you’re ready to take your commercial litigation career to the next level, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-GA1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting