It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Commercial Lines Senior Account Manager
Burbank, CA 91502 US
A leading insurance brokerage in Burbank, CA is searching for an enthusiastic and skilled Commercial Lines Senior Account Manager with a CA P&C insurance license to help manage a diverse range of commercial policies! They are looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience in commercial lines with the ability to secure new business and service existing clients by providing excellent customer service. This is a hybrid position with an amazing schedule if you are seeking work-life balance because you will get to work Tuesday through Thursday in office and Monday/Friday from home! The company has a strong and supportive leadership team where they foster a low-stress work environment which is hard to find in this industry! You can look forward to a competitive salary, great benefits, ample time off and lots of extra perks!
Pay Range: $85,000 - $95,000 DOE
- Collaborate with producers to service commercial clients and secure new business
- Manage tasks including quoting accounts, assembling submissions, and processing new/renewal business
- Ensure accuracy in policies and endorsements
- Handle incoming communication (calls, emails, mail) with professionalism
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, providing exceptional customer service
- Play a primary role in various accounts, adapting to evolving responsibilities
- 3-5 years of experience in commercial lines as an account manager
- CA P&C Insurance License
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Applied EPIC experience is a significant plus
- Bilingual ability (English and Spanish) is a plus
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but experience is considered
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K Plan
- 2 weeks PTO
- 1 week sick
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Life insurance/LTD
- Transportation and childcare reimbursement
- Christmas bonus
- Hybrid schedule
- Family-oriented team environment
- Growth opportunities
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-IR1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting