It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Cloud System Engineer
Sterling, VA 20166 US
A computer and network security company in Sterling, VA is actively seeking a Cloud Systems Engineer to join their team! They are looking for an experienced cloud system engineer to develop and maintain advanced cloud-based systems and solutions, ensuring the efficiency, security, and reliability of the company’s software services. You must have a TS/SCI with full-scope polygraph clearance to work on cutting-edge cybersecurity projects with top-level government clients. The position comes with an attractive salary and strong bonus structure, excellent health benefits, guaranteed yearly technical training, flexible work arrangements and much more! If you want to be at the forefront of the dynamic world of cybersecurity, don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
Pay Range: $150,000 – 160,000 DOE
- Test and integrate various subsystems
- Verify and validate cloud-based systems
- Prepare, install, and maintain cloud system components
- Create and update technical documentation for each system
- Work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects and tasks
- TS/SCI with Full-Scope Polygraph clearance
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in cloud system engineering
- Experience developing integration interfaces across JAVA, .NET, C++, and similar platforms
- Proficiency with at least 1-2 major cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Oracle)
- Knowledge of modern software languages (Java, C, C++, C#, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a related field is preferred
- Skills in IT system automation, AI/ML, automated testing, and SecDevOps is preferred
- Familiarity with Agile development principles and Infrastructure as Code is preferred
- Competitive salary + performance based bonus
- Medical insurance
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible work arrangements
- Guaranteed technical training every year
- Opportunity to work with a reputable company on long-standing contracts
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-TF1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting