It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Seattle, WA 98101 US
A well-known financial services company is searching for a Client Specialist to work fully onsite at their location in downtown Seattle, WA! They are looking for someone with a strong background in wealth management to provide comprehensive financial planning that includes estate planning and insurance. This high-volume role involves client interactions, supporting a large revenue team and contributing to the department’s growth. There is a potential for growth into leadership in this position and it comes with a generous benefits package and bonus potential!
Pay Range: $150,000 - $200,000 DOE
- Engage in detailed financial planning, including estate planning, insurance, and other facets of clients' financials following client meetings
- Ensure timely execution and close-out of various financial planning tasks
- Collaborate with CPAs and legal professionals to keep clients' wills and trusts up-to-date
- Actively participate in client calls, taking notes, and identifying action items
- Maintain a proactive call schedule for client outreach
- Support partners in managing a large revenue team without directly handling investments
- Contribute to the growth of the department, potentially evolving into a team lead role
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in financial services/wealth management or RIA
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Series 7 and Series 66 licenses
- High proficiency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, vlookups)
- Strong understanding of the stock market, IRAs, 401k limits, and the broader financial system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CFP certification preferred
- Experience with Salesforce and retirement planning beneficial
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with match
- 2 weeks PTO
- 2 weeks sick time
- Life insurance
- Growth opportunities
If you’re a financial services professional in Seattle and looking to take the next step in your career with a global financial leader, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-KJ1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting