It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Client Service Manager
Carlsbad, CA 92009 US
A fast-growing financial services company in Carlsbad, CA is seeking a Client Service Manager to join their team. The company specializes in delivering personalized financial solutions to high-net-worth individuals, families and businesses. This is a traditional, customer-facing role with clients frequently coming into the office so it requires a polished professional with excellent communication skills, attention to detail and a desire to work directly with clients.
The company has a fast-moving and lively work culture where they prioritize quality of life and a healthy work-life balance. If you’re an ambitious CSA with a strong motivation to keep up with the exciting pace of this young company, apply now!
Pay Range: $70,000 - $85,000 DOE
- Support the wealth management team
- Maintain a high level of organization and multi-task various CRM tasks, including managing calendars/schedules, transferring money, and onboarding clients
- Be the point of contact for clients, managing emails, phone calls, and meetings
- Maintain detailed records
- Manage and organize the workload of senior advisers
- Maintain a high level of organization and attention to detail
- 3-5 years of experience as a CSA
- Experience in wealth management is required
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Experience with Schwab or Fidelity as a custodian
- Excellent communication skills
- Polished professionalism
- Experience with any CRM is preferred
- Work Onsite
- Employee Health Benefits
- 401k with 3% match
- Profit sharing
- Unlimited PTO
#INDOPS #LI-ONSITE #LI-POST