It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Client Service Associate
Louisville, KY 40223 US
A wealth management firm in Louisville, KY is searching for a polished and professional Client Service Associate with at least 2 years of experience in financial services to step into a client-facing role supporting high-net-worth individuals. The position requires someone detail-oriented with strong communication skills who is eager to support advisors in financial planning and trades. The company has a great work culture, emphasizing ambition, client focus, and a strong commitment to work-life balance with generous PTO. This role is perfect for a finance professional who is eager to learn and grow in a supportive environment!
Pay Range: $55,000 - $75,000 DOE
- Support financial advisors and partners in client meetings and financial planning efforts
- Directly engage with high-net-worth clients, addressing their inquiries and ensuring top-tier client service
- Conduct trades and manage other transactional tasks as required
- Prepare materials for and follow up on client meetings
- Accurately document and maintain client interactions and financial plans using CRM system
- 2-4+ years of experience in the financial services industry, with a solid understanding of financial products and services
- Must be licensed with Series 7 and 65, or obtain these licenses within 6 months of starting
- Bachelor's degree preferred; however, substantial industry experience will also be considered
- Exceptional communication skills and professional demeanor
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in financial planning software and CRM systems
- Life Accident and Health license is preferred
- Experience with financial planning tools and software is advantageous
- CFP designation or actively working towards is a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Life insurance and short term disability
- Free parking
- 21 days PTO
- Lots of holidays off
- Great culture
- Growth opportunities
- Big emphasis on work-life balance
If you're looking for a place where professional development is prioritized, this opportunity is for you. Apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-KL1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting