It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Client Service Associate
Dallas, TX 75240 US
A full-service financial services firm in Dallas, TX is seeking a talented Client Service Associate to join their team! They are looking for someone with experience dealing with the administrative aspect of investments to support investment activities and admin tasks related to financial services. This role is perfect for an adaptable person who is interested in developing their financial services career and eager to grow within the company.
This is a great opportunity because the company you will be joining prioritizes the well-being and growth of their employees by offering competitive compensation, fantastic benefits and numerous opportunities for professional development! The office atmosphere is family-like and laid back, fostering a relaxed, yet productive work environment. Don’t miss out on this chance to become part of a close-knit team that truly cares about your success!
Pay Range: $50,000 - $60,000 DOE
- Manage applications for investments and follow up on client and company applications
- Communicate effectively with clients, brokers, or reps for transfer requests
- Organize and ensure accurate processing of investment-related paperwork
- Assist in monthly financial activities including CAM reconciliations and wire transfers
- Actively engage in ongoing administrative tasks to support investment activities
- 1-2 years of experience in investment administration or related fields
- Familiarity with DocuPace and Microsoft Office Suite - Proficiency in DocuPace is preferred
- Strong communication skills for effective client interaction
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Previous experience with a broker-dealer like TD Ameritrade, Charles Schwab, or another Broker Dealer
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with or willingness to learn investment brokerage platforms is preferred
- Medical insurance – 100% employee premium coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with match
- Profit sharing
- 2 weeks PTO
- 6 days PSL
- 8 paid holidays
- Long-term care coverage
- Annual performance-based bonus
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-KL1