It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Client Operations Associate (Wealth Management)
Inverness, IL 60067 US
A financial investment company is seeking a Client Operations Associate in Inverness, IL. In this role, you will assist and support two Financial Advisors with back-end administrative needs, participate in and conduct client meetings, and support all paperwork to maintain client accounts. Our ideal candidate has 3+ years of administrative/assistant experience in the financial services industry or related. We are seeking a self-starter, a true go-getter, and a client-focused professional to join the leading team. Ideally, this role will fit someone who craves variety and upward mobility in their professional life!
Pay Range:$55,000-$75,000 DOE
- Maintained client information in the records database
- Prepare paperwork to open and/or maintain client accounts to the specifications requested by the Advisor
- Draft, review, or edit client correspondence for Advisors, if needed
- Assist in the preparation of materials for upcoming client meetings
- Conduct and participate in client meetings, face-to-face, to complete required paperwork
- Become a subject matter expert in operational policies and procedures
- Follow the guidelines to achieve goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management
- Conduct phone calls with custodians to research potential issues within client accounts
- Assist in developing processes and procedures that enhance accuracy and streamline processes
- Assist in setting and continually meeting project expectations with team members and management
- Minimum 3+ years of administrative experience within the Finance/Wealth Management industries
- Knowledge of Financial Advisor office tools (i.e., Salesforce, Orion, etc.) preferred
- Desire to provide the highest quality of service
- Health, PPO/HMO (eligible after 30 days)
- 50k life insurance
- 401k 3% match (eligible after 90 days)
- 80 hours PTO
- 10 paid holidays
#LI-POST #ZR #INDOPS #LI-ONSITE