It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Bank Chief Financial Officer
McCallen, TX 78504 US
A national bank in the heart of McAllen, TX is on the lookout for a results-oriented Chief Financial Officer to join their team! They are looking for a CPA with 5+ years of public accounting experience in the commercial banking industry or 10 years in a comparable banking field that has strong management skills. You will be primarily responsible for overseeing the preparation of consolidated financial statements, managing external and internal financial reporting, coordinating audits, and ensuring compliance with industry standards.
The company you will be joining is family-oriented and places a high value on community involvement, so you can look forward to fun recreational activities such as bank softball, kickball, and soccer teams! If you like to have fun with your co-workers and truly value a supportive work atmosphere with a strong sense of camaraderie, this is the job you’ve been waiting for!
Pay Range: $131,355 - $218,892 DOE
- Manage the preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Oversee financial statement preparation for audits and ensure alignment with industry standards
- Review and determine accurate accounting estimates
- Coordinate external audits and assist in budget preparation
- Supervise and mentor reporting staff
- Evaluate internal financial controls and stay updated on risk controls and legal compliance
- Manage external and internal financial reporting
- Prepare financial statements for the company
- Prepare financial statements for audits
- Ensure accounting and reporting policies align with industry standards
- 5+ years of public accounting experience related to the Commercial Banking industry OR 10 years in comparable banking industry experience (commercial bank accounting, financial reporting, analytics)
- CPA qualification is a must
- Management experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with budgeting software
- Financial statement experience and reporting
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Competitive salary + performance based bonus
- 100% Medical insurance covered for employees and dependents
- Dental insurance
- 401K with ESOP
- 2 weeks PTO
- 5 days PSL
- 10-11 banking holidays
- Pet insurance
- Family-oriented environment
If you’re ready to take your accounting career to new heights then apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-SG1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting