It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Chief Development Officer
San Francisco, CA 94103 US
A compassionate, humanitarian nonprofit organization that builds interim housing for the homeless in San Fransisco, CA is searching for passionate and dedicated Chief Development Officer! They are looking for someone with at least 5 years of nonprofit fundraising experience, with strong leadership qualities to design and execute a comprehensive fundraising strategy for the organization. Ideally, this job is perfect for someone who is confident working with high level executives and board members, adaptable, hardworking and able to thrive in a startup environment. The position is fully remote but candidates must live in San Francisco, CA to be available for occasional in person meetings. This is an amazing chance to make a positive impact on the most vulnerable population at an organization that is committed to work life balance and presents the opportunity to grow into a VP role!
Pay Range: $175,000 - $200,000 DOE
- Develop and lead efforts to reach annual fund raising goals
- Plan, organize, direct and evaluate fundraising strategies and activities with COO
- Solicit, cultivate and steward donor relationships, managing portfolios effectively
- Establish a pipeline of new funding prospects
- Oversee and guide the Development Manager in grant applications and donor research
- Plan and participate in networking events for donor engagement
- Collaborate with CEO, board members, and strategic advisors for high-level fundraising and marketing initiatives
- Develop department’s annual budget and work plan
- Prepare and deliver reports on fundraising strategies and progress towards goals
- Foster and nurture a culture of philanthropy with staff and volunteers
- 5+ years of experience in nonprofit fundraising, with a proven track record of raising seven-figure amounts
- 2+ years of supervisory experience with the ability to lead, manage, motivate and inspire staff and volunteers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Familiarity with the Northern California philanthropic community, issues around affordable housing, and homelessness is preferred
- Knowledge of the complexity of issues surrounding affordable housing and homelessness is a plus
- Must live in San Francisco, CA
- Competitive salary + bonus potential
- 100% company paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Company laptop provided
- Remote work
- Growth opportunities
- Work life balance
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-IH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting