It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Certified Financial Planner
College Station, TX 77845 US
Boutique Recruiting has partnered with a financial services firm to find a Certified Financial Planner to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing excellent financial services to clients and managing those relationships. This is an ideal position for an individual who is enthusiastic about finance work and aspires to become a lead advisor. This job is a great opportunity for professional growth and career development!
Pay Range: $70,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Assist with paperwork, transfers and custodian research
- Run tax, retirement and estate projections
- Attend meetings, take notes, and occasionally present
- Communicate and collaborate with clients and advisors
- Conduct research, analysis, and oversee planning execution
- Manage advanced questions and be strategic
- Be client-facing and work with mature clients
- Oversee planning execution and collaborate on advanced questions.
- CPA/CSA/JD/CFP designation
- 2-5 years of financial planning experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- No license required
- Experience with Black Diamond, Juncture, Wholistic Plan or Right Capital is preferred
- Discretionary Bonus
- PPO Medical Insurance with HSA option
- 3 weeks PTO
- Holidays off
- 401k with safe harbor (4%)
If you want to work for a company that values integrity, teamwork and service, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #ZR