It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Casualty/Personal Injury Attorney
Tampa, FL 33607 US
A law firm in Tampa, FL is seeking a Personal Injury Defense Attorney to join their team. As a Personal Injury Defense Attorney, you will be responsible for handling casualty cases from start to finish with a supervising partner and a legal assistant. You will be required to draft motions, conduct discovery, take depositions, participate in mediations, prepare for trials and occasionally visit accident sites.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in any of the practice areas of insurance defense, casualty, personal injury, premise liability, negligent or complex litigation. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated attorney looking to advance their career in a dynamic and supportive environment.
Pay Range: $115,000 - $125,000 DOE
- Handle a case load from A to Z
- Work with legal assistants
- Write and argue motions, conduct discovery, depositions, mediations, and occasional accident site visits
- Review medical documents and prepare for trial
- Manage multiple partners and their preferences
- Use systems such as West Law, iManage, and Aderant for time-keeping
- Be driven, organized, outgoing, and build relationships with clients and colleagues
- 3+ years of litigation experience in insurance defense, casualty, personal injury, premise liability, negligent or complex litigation
- Strong academic credentials
- Barred in Florida
- Top tier law schools is preferred
- Defense experience is preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K – 50% of first 6% deferrals
- 18 days of PTO - including PSL
- 8 Paid holidays
- Discretionary bonus
Apply now to be a Personal Injury Insurance Defense Attorney, today!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE