It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Casino Anti Money Laundering Manager
Santa Ynez, CA 93460 US
A renowned gaming and lodging venue in Santa Ynez, CA is seeking a highly skilled Casino Anti Money Laundering Manager to join its team! As the Casino Anti Money Laundering Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving and implementing the casino's AML compliance strategy. You will lead the Title 31 team and oversee their activities to ensure full compliance with regulations.
Your responsibilities will include reviewing incident reports, conducting internal audits, training staff on AML procedures, monitoring financial transactions, and collaborating with regulatory agencies. Your diplomacy, attention to detail, and analytical skills will be crucial in maintaining the integrity of the gaming industry! This unique position is fully onsite, where you will have your own office on the casino floor and it comes with an amazing benefits package and attractive perks that include a generous clothing allowance, tuition reimbursement, discounted tickets and more!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $130,000 DOE; relocation assistance is available if needed.
- Review "Title 31" incident reports for suspicious activity and file appropriate reports (SAR) when necessary
- Lead and manage the Title 31 team, ensuring full compliance with regulations and accurate reporting
- Train and educate casino staff on AML procedures and detection of suspicious activity
- Monitor and analyze large financial transactions to identify potential money laundering or fraud
- Establish relationships with regulatory agencies and law enforcement
- Conduct internal audits to ensure effective adherence to AML SOPs and programs
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to comply with Title 31 requirements
- Stay up to date with Title 31 laws, regulations, and best practices
- Train and mentor Title 31 auditors and analysts on changes in regulations
- Ensure accuracy of promotional tax forms and year-end filings with IRS
- Provide performance feedback and conduct performance reviews for direct reports
- Minimum 5 years of Title 31 and AML experience
- Minimum 1 year of AML/Title 31 leadership management experience
- Proficiency in data analytics and report creation
- Gaming industry experience is required
- AML certification is highly preferred
- BS degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance is highly preferred
- Proficiency in SQL is highly preferred
- Medical insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with 3% match
- 40 hours PTO – 160 hours max
- 40 hours – doubles after 1 year
- Paid holidays and personal days
- Generous clothing allowance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Other insurances
- Discounted tickets and hotel rates
- Annual bonus
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting