It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
CPA Accountant (Remote)
Knoxville, TN 39722 US
A national healthcare and practice management consulting firm located in Knoxville, TX, providing more than 60 years of service to clients across the country, has an opportunity for a FULLY REMOTE (licensed) CPA to join their growing accounting division. This position is a professional, full-time opportunity, with full team support, competitive compensation, and benefits. You will be responsible for taxation and US GAAP.
Pay Range: $75,000 - $85,000 DOE
- Prepare individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns of varying complexities
- Learn the intricacies of physician-owned medical/dental service businesses
- Develop proprietary reporting for each client based on various compensation models
- Train client staff and identify processes that can be improved
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and year-end tax estimates
- Draft response letter to IRS and state notices when needed
- CPA license is a must
- Microsoft Office, Intuit QuickBooks, Thompson-Reuters CS Suite software, Adobe
- 2 years of accounting experience
- 2 years of tax preparation experience
- Understanding of GAAP accounting
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Annual Tax Savings
- Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance available
- Disability Insurance
- College savings plan
#LI-POST #ZR #INDTE #LI-REMOTE