It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
West Hollywood, CA 90069 US
A leading outdoor advertising company in West Hollywood, CA is seeking a talented COO to oversee the day-to-day operations of their billboard marketing, media, and entertainment company. They are looking for a creative and innovative thinker with at least 5 years of management experience in the out-of-home advertising industry to lead and help shape company operations with responsibilities that include billboard maintenance, construction, repairs, managing leasing issues, overseeing accounting, leading HR and more. This is a great job for someone who is flexible and loves to think outside the box, as the nature of the industry requires both creative and strategic thinking. You can look forward to amazing benefits, a strong earnings potential, and the chance to make a big impact in an interesting industry!
Pay Range: $150,000 - $200,000 DOE
- Oversee day-to-day operations, including billboard maintenance, construction, and repairs
- Conduct company meetings and manage maintenance reports
- Handle leasing issues, escalated lease coordination, and interfacing with lease coordinators
- Budgeting for repairs and maintenance
- Oversee accounting and HR functions, ensuring compliance with labor laws and basic business practices
- Understand financial statements, P&Ls, income statements, and tax reporting
- Lead HR initiatives, including benefits, performance reviews, and employee relations
- Manage a team of 4 direct reports, including Sales Associates, Operations Managers, Accountants, and Leasing Managers
- 5+ years of operations experience, including management within the out-of-home advertising industry
- Experience in the billboard advertising industry is required
- Flexible and adaptable, able to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving industry
- A creative and innovative thinker, willing to explore new approaches
- High level of accountability and commitment to company goals
- Competitive base salary + discretionary bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits – 100% coverage for employees and family
- 401k with 3% match
- 8-10 Paid Holidays
- Company discounts to theme parks
If you’re a creative thinker who wants to make a big impact by shaping the operations of a unique and innovative marketing and advertising company, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-EH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting