It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Timonium, MD 21093 US
A growing turn-key real estate leader in Timonium, MD is actively searching for an integrative COO to join their team and help scale operations! The company is looking for a dynamic, articulate and driven individual, with outstanding interpersonal and problem-solving to bring new visions to life! In this pivotal role, you will take the lead in helping take the company to new heights by developing and managing business operations, which includes making sure that the right people are in the right seats, with the right processes in place to hit goals and exceed all expectations. If you match the qualifications adn you have at least 5 years of operational leadership experience, you can look forward to joining a fun, dedicated team with an amazing work culture and strong mission to help people and improve the city of Baltimore. In addition to many wonderful perks, you’ll enjoy a healthy work life balance, flexibility, ample time off and the intrinsic reward of an impactful and meaningful career!
Pay Range: $140,000 - $185,000 DOE
- Directly manage four department heads: Controller, Investments/Developments Director, Director of Residential Construction, and Director of Property Management
- Take charge of streamlining and implementing SOPs to ensure operational efficiency
- Oversee the Profit and Loss (PnL) to ensure the bottom line and control costs
- Work collaboratively with CEO to implement and troubleshoot new ideas and initiatives
- A minimum of 5+ years of operations and leadership experience
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, real estate or a related field is preferred, but experience is highly valued
- Real estate industry experience is preferred
- Proven track record of growing a small business to over 50 or 100+ employees
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Savvy business acumen, with the ability to manage budgets and business plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K Plan
- 3 weeks PTO
- 9 paid holidays
- Work life balance
If you’re a passionate COO with a talent for bringing visions to life, we want to hear from you. Apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting