It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
CAM Reconciliations Specialist
Irvine, CA 92612 US
A successful Commercial Real Estate company located in Irvine, CA is seeking a CAM Reconciliations Specialist to join their team. Our client provides customized real estate sales, leasing, management, business brokerage, and receivership services.
The ideal candidate must have top-notch communication skills and is knowledgeable about CAMs and budgeting. The CAM Reconciliations Specialist is responsible for managing the CAM reconciliations for 100+ properties.
Pay Range: $80,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Tracking of collections of Accounts Receivable related to CAM Reconciliations from tenants
- Act as a subject matter expert on all financial issues related to CAM, including year-end reconciliations and annual budget estimates
- Setting up properties in Yardi to automate the process
- Perform strategic analysis of lease documents
- Maintain key data in internal real estate systems
- Assist in the process of CAM Reconciliation
- Provide backup and responses to tenants for budget and CAM questions
- Serve as liaison for internal departments regarding resolutions to disputes
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed and present the findings to management
- Other tasks as assigned
- Dedication to delivering exceptional customer service through proactive and responsive service
- 5-7+ years of CAM reconciliation experience
- Must have experience in the commercial property industry especially retail shopping centers
- Must be proficient in Yardi
- Ability to handle a large volume of clean up
- Task-driven and detail-oriented
#LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #ZR #INDACT