It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Santee, CA 92071 US
A thriving biotech company based in Santee, CA that provides high-quality products and services to manufacturers in the medical device industry is seeking a Buyer IV to join their team! This position is to manage purchasing activities, negotiate with suppliers, and ensure the availability of products and materials needed for production.
The company is looking for candidates with at least 5 years of experience in buying within the manufacturing industry, preferably biotech, who also has strong negotiation skills, relationship-building abilities and a highly personable demeanor. This role offers a supportive and friendly work atmosphere, competitive salary and benefits, growth opportunities and the chance to contribute to the continued success of a company at the forefront of scientific and technological advancements!
Pay Range: $77,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Manage an annual volume of buying totaling set monetary amount
- Handle approximately 50 transactions per month
- Purchase items for production and other company activities
- Obtain quotes and bids for internal customer needs, including international requirements
- Negotiate contract pricing to ensure product availability and market share
- Identify, qualify, and select suppliers to meet the company's needs, including international suppliers
- Conduct cost reduction analysis on purchases when applicable
- Resolve receiving inspection and accounting issues with suppliers and internal customers
- 5+ years of experience as a buyer with a bachelor's degree in business management or similar OR 10+ years of relevant work experience without a degree
- Prior experience in the manufacturing industry
- Must have purchasing volume experience of approximately $40 million
- CPIM, CSCP, CPM, and/or APICX certification is preferred
- 2+ years experience in international purchasing and sourcing overseas is preferred
- Biotech experience is preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with 4% match
- 3 weeks PTO/PSL
- Supportive work environment
- Stable employment
- Growth opportunities
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting