It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Business Real Estate Litigation Attorney
Newport Beach, CA 92660 US
A reputable law firm in Newport Beach, CA that specializes in real estate and business litigation is seeking a talented Business Real Estate Litigation Associate to join their team! As a key member of the firm, our client is looking for a savvy attorney who can bring a strong team player mentality, along with a background in business litigation and a proven track record of successfully managing complex and high-end cases related to real estate, business, probate, trust, civil, and financial matters.
This is a great opportunity to work at a firm that values work-life balance, provides mentorship and fosters a close-knit team atmosphere where everyone has their own office or sectioned off area. Employees enjoy daily lunches together and go outside to enjoy walks. You will benefit from competitive compensation, 100% medical coverage, unlimited PTO, paid holidays, a positive work atmosphere and more!
Pay Range: $180,000 - $250,000 DOE
- Independently manage and oversee complex litigation cases, including real estate, business, probate, trust, civil, and financial matters
- Draft complaints, conduct legal research, and prepare legal documents
- Take and defend depositions
- Engage in law in motion work in court
- Manage multiple depositions, discovery, and trial preparation
- Attend hearings and represent clients
- Maintain strong client relationships and provide exceptional client service
- Collaborate with partners and team members on case strategy and development
- 5-7 years of experience as a Litigation Attorney
- Strong background in real estate and business litigation
- Proven ability to handle complex and high-level cases independently
- Experience drafting complaints, taking depositions, and representing clients in court
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe, and Word Perfect
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school
- Active license to practice law in California
- 100% Medical Coverage for employees
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Major holidays paid
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE