It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Business Operations Support Specialist
San Diego, CA 92131 US
A family-owned insurance company that specializes in auto insurance is searching for a Business Operations Support Specialist to join their dynamic in sunny San Diego, CA! This is a unique role that will help you diversify your skillset and expand your career by allowing you to engage with multiple departments and concentrate on the management aspects within the dynamic insurance industry! They are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in the insurance industry, strong analytical skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects to focus on project management and process improvement within the company. If you’re to take your insurance career to the next level, apply now and find out more about what this role has to offer you!
Pay Range: $65,000 - $85,000 DOE
- Work closely with management on all company projects, acting as a key support person
- Participate in project planning meetings, including creating presentation materials
- Document project tasks and procedures, identifying gaps and suggesting improvements
- Handle various projects across operations, IT, accounting, claims, marketing, etc
- Analyze current systems or processes and propose improvements or coordinate with departments for project completion
- Train other staff members when needed
- Prepare, distribute, and maintain a variety of reports
- Process transactions in the policy processing system and maintain accurate records
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving operational issues
- Analyze information received and determine appropriate actions
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in insurance, finance, or similar analytical roles.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong analytical skills and capability to handle multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with match
- Generous vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays and additional personal days
- Performance-based raises
- Opportunities growth
- Collaborative and family-oriented work environment
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-EH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting