It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Business Litigation Paralegal
Newport Beach, CA 92660 US
A boutique law firm in Newport Beach, CA specializing in real estate and business litigation is seeking a Business Litigation Paralegal to join their dynamic team! As a Business Litigation Paralegal, you will provide invaluable support to multiple attorneys, assisting them in a wide range of legal matters. The position requires a paralegal certificate, 3-5 years of paralegal experience, and a minimum of 1 year of heavy litigation experience in business, real estate, financial, probate, and trust areas.
The firm's close-knit environment encourages collaboration, work-life balance, and a non-competitive atmosphere. Employees enjoy daily lunches together and go outside to enjoy walks. You will benefit from competitive compensation, 100% medical coverage, 2 weks PTO, paid holidays, a positive work atmosphere and more!
Pay Range: $70,000 - $95,000 DOE
- Provide comprehensive support to attorneys, assisting them in various legal matters
- Manage calendars, deadlines, and e-filing processes efficiently
- Prepare and assemble documents for court proceedings and discovery, demonstrating strong organizational skills
- Conduct legal research, including case investigation and fact-finding tasks
- Assist in trial preparation, such as exhibit list organization and coordination of witnesses and subpoenas
- Coordinate the flow of briefs and other legal documents
- Collaborate with attorneys and other staff members to ensure smooth workflow and prioritization of tasks
- Paralegal certificate
- 3-5 years of paralegal experience
- Minimum 1 year of heavy litigation experience in business, real estate, financial, probate, and trust areas
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Adobe PDF and Microsoft Office tools
- Strong organizational skills
- Transactional experience is a plus
- Knowledge of estate planning is a plus
- 100% Medical Coverage for employees
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 2 weeks PTO
- Major holidays paid
To learn more about what this firm has to offer, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE