It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Business Development Manager
San Diego, CA 92108-4432 US
We are VERY different from your typical recruiting firm. We provide a boutique service to all our clients and candidates to ensure we find the right match based on experience, culture, and technical skill set. We have high trust in our employees and first and foremost want them to succeed both financially and within their careers. Our team offers the BEST compensation package in this industry.
Day to day duties:
- Selling Boutique Recruiting services to corporate customers, small/medium businesses, and various other organizations.
- Identifying companies that need help/support in their hiring process
- Developing and executing on a strategic plan for your territory and create reliable forecasts
- Driving revenue by prospecting and building a pipeline while simultaneously fostering
- personal relationships with potential clients
- Cold calling, generating new leads and following up on pre established leads Meetings with clients
- Build and create strategies for account development
- Bring on new clients and business consistently at or above targets Manage the entire sales cycle
- Maintain frequent communication with existing business to ensure quality control,
- repeat and new business development
- Work closely with the recruiting teams to ensure a high-quality delivery of candidates to the client
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Experienced, with a minimum of 5 years of professional growth working inside a staffing agency
- Skilled at building strong relationships with new and existing clients Adept at generating new streams of substantial revenue
- Self-motivated, passionate, and hungry to make a big impact Competitive and unwilling to give up
- Excellent at negotiating and closing
Boutique Recruiting offers a fun work environment with music, a close team environment with room for growth. We are truly seeking a rock star. We are truly revolutionizing the staffing industry and looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset who would be excited to join a fast-growing company! Please apply with your resume for consideration.
- 100% paid medical insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) match
- Paid holidays
- Work/life balance
- Daily coffee and snacks on us
- And so much more
Boutique Recruiting's goal is to ensure fair market-based compensation that is motivating and competitive. The compensation range for this position is a base pay range or $55k - $65k base, plus a lucrative commissions plan. The base pay offered may be higher or lower depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience of the candidate.