It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Business Development Manager
Phoenix, AZ 85016 US
A leading real estate firm in Phoenix, AZ is seeking a Business Development Manager to work closely with the Managing Director to identify new leads in the commercial real estate industry. As part of a team of senior managers, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the growth of the firm. They are looking for candidates with at least 5 years of experience in a business development role, preferably in a product or services, who is professional, well-spoken and determined!
The office environment has an entrepreneurial spirit that encourages both autonomy as well as a high level of collaboration. The company strongly values work-life balance and offers a range of benefits including fun employee events such as holiday parties, season tickets, movie outings, pizza lunches and other enjoyable perks!
Pay Range: $70,000 - $90,000 DOE
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients
- Utilize various sources, including spreadsheets and LinkedIn, to find appropriate contacts for targeted properties
- Initiate contact and establish communication with potential clients
- Collaborate with the Managing Director and senior leaders to pitch and present products and services
- Maintain a proactive approach in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
- Continuously build and manage a pipeline of potential clients
- Collaborate closely with the regional team and key stakeholders to understand client requirements
- Participate in weekly meetings to discuss and track sales activities, performance, and progress towards targets
- 5+ years of experience in a business development role
- Product or service-based sales experience is preferred
- Proven experience dealing with high-ticket items, contracts, or projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred, with a focus on business, marketing, or a related field
- Previous exposure to the commercial real estate industry
- Strong motivation and resilience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work well within a collaborative and fast-paced team environment
- HMO/PPO Health insurance options
- Dental and Vision insurance options
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Pizza lunches, movie activities, holiday parties and more!
If you are excited about using your business development expertise to drive amazing growth, this the position for you! Don’t wait, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE