It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Business Development Manager
Irvine, CA 92620 US
A bootstrapped insurance agency and risk management company is looking for Business Development Manager in Irvine, CA. They are seeking a hard-working and personable individual to join their team! You will prospect businesses, gather information, and set meetings. This is an opportunity to remotely work in a thriving insurance agency and change the course of your life. This program will also provide all the necessary training to become a successful Business Development Manager. As this is a remote opportunity you can live anywhere but do need to work PST hours.
If you are dedicated, self-driven, hungry, and have a proven track record of growth, this is the right opportunity for you. Apply today!
Pay Range: $60,000 - $70,000 DOE
- Call businesses to set meetings for licensed brokers
- Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly calling goals
- Help and put together proposals to send to the prospects
- Manage daily tasks in Salesforce
- Complete quarterly learning and objectives
- LinkedIn Prospecting
- Utilize Zoom Info to get people's contact information
- Inviting prospective clients to company events
- Meet KPIs
- Sending out video brochures and following up with prospects
- Handwritten cards to prospects
- 4+ years of experience related to inside sales/business development (B2B sales)
- Proven track record of quota and goal achievement
- Insurance/Workers comp experience is preferred
- The ability to get an insurance license within 6 months is preferred
- Ability to provide a high degree of major account management and control
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Domain-specific knowledge
- Base salary plus commission
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) - eligible to enroll after 60 days
- 401K with 5% match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Work from Home
- Career growth
#LI-POST #ZR #INDRTE #LI-Remote