It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Business Development Manager
Houston, TX 77018 US
A leading event production company is in search of a Business Development Manager to join their team. The primary responsibilities of this role include driving business growth, identifying new business opportunities, developing strategies for current clients, and establishing new client relationships. This position is fast-paced and requires frequent travel to meet with clients, with an average of 2-3 overnight trips per month. The company offers an exciting compensation plan that is performance-based and includes commissions on sales targets, as well as a sales bonus for generating new revenue. While the job initially requires on-site presence, experienced candidates may have the option to work remotely.
Pay Range: $90,000 - $160,000 DOE
- Follow-up on warm leads, client referrals, and marketing leads
- Develop and manage a pipeline for new business across the US
- Prepare new business proposals and presentations
- Identify and qualify leads for the Sales Production team
- Evaluate outbound marketing/outreach strategies and suggest process changes as needed
- Lead sales presentations to existing and new customers
- Build relationships with key clients and execute long-term strategic goals
- Oversee high-level planning, large-scale competitive bids, and proposal development
- Collaborate with Account Managers to ensure proper follow-through of sales and services
- Attend and contribute to weekly business development meetings
- Travel frequently to meet with clients, including overnights 2-3 times a month
- 3-5+ years of professional agency sales or similar business development industry
- Experience working with high-net-worth clients and corporations
- Tech-savviness with proficiency in MS Office 365, Google Docs and LinkedIn
- Must be able to travel frequently (2-3 times a month) and potentially live near a major airport
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Experience working in a CRM platform
- Experience selling creative services
- Experience in event brand experience agency sales and production management for large-scale, creative events is highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related fields is preferred
If you are excited to hear about this unique job opportunity and fit the qualifications, apply today!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #ZR