It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Tampa, FL 33618 US
A family-owned CPA with a commitment to providing high-quality accounting services is actively seeking a full charge Bookkeeper to join their team in Tampa, FL! They are looking for candidates with a strong background in full-cycle accounting and bank reconciliation, preferably from time in a CPA firm or public accounting. This is a great opportunity for a detail-oriented bookkeeper who thrives in a non-corporate, close-knit professional atmosphere. You will receive a competitive salary with bonus potential, comprehensive benefits, growth opportunities and more! While the job begins fully onsite, it has the potential to evolve into a hybrid work arrangement after 6 months!
Pay Range: $55,000 - $65,000 DOE
- Write up accounts, including data entry for clients who provide paper documents
- Prepare checks and pay bills on behalf of clients
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Perform month-end close activities, including journal entries
- Update depreciation schedules
- Handle full cycle accounting tasks
- Serve as the point person for Sharepro software during tax season
- Work on quarterly and annual tax returns for various clients across industries
- 5+ years of experience in bookkeeping or accounting, preferably in a CPA firm or public accounting
- Proficiency in Quickbooks (both online and desktop)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with tax software (Ultratax, Accounting CS) is highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in accounting is preferred for candidates with less than 2 years of experience
- Strong attention to detail and consistency
- Competitive salary + bonus potential
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Simple IRA with 3% match
- Major holidays off
- Potential to go hybrid
- Growth opportunities
Take the next step in your career with a firm that values your expertise and dedication. Apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting