It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
New York, NY 10001-6180 US
A luxury fashion apparel brand in New York City is looking for an Accountant to join their team! In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the controller in monthly closings, AP/AR, inventory management using Shopify, and various other financial duties. The company is looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience as a full charge bookkeeper who is tech savvy and able to handle a fast-paced environment independently.
This is a fun opportunity to join a company at the forefront of the fashion industry where you will join a small and collaborative team of talented professionals in the heart of New York. You’ll enjoy attractive benefits, company events, Summer Friday short days and more!
Pay Range: $70,000 - $75,000 DOE
- Provide assistance with journal entries, general ledger and GAAP accounting
- Monthly, quarterly, and year-end financials
- Handle AP and AR
- Inventory Management via Shopify
- Prepare checks bi-monthly
- Maintain vendor W-9 files and prepare 1099s annually
- 5-7 years experience as a full charge bookkeeper
- Proficient with QuickBooks online
- Experience with an ERP system
- Inventory background (restaurant, apparel, or related)
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- Experience working with Shopify is preferred
- Ability to work with high-end clientele
- Must demonstrate polished communication and etiquette
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 6 days PSL
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Summer Fridays
- Collaborative and team-oriented work atmosphere
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE