It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Napa, CA 94558 US
A popular convenience store chain based out of Napa, CA is seeking a detail-oriented Bookkeeper to join their team. This role involves managing all financial transactions at the stores. The primary responsibilities are performing reconciliations, running checks, downloading bank transactions and producing financial statements. They are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in full cycle accounting who has strong attention to detail and is proficient in Quickbooks. If you’re an experienced bookkeeper looking for a stable work environment with a well-established company that has opportunities for growth, this the perfect job for you!
Pay Range: $64,480 - $68,640 DOE
- Download and import transactions into QuickBooks
- Manage weekly check runs, ranging from 25-40 checks
- Reconcile various general ledger accounts, including Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Calculate Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) by incorporating company fuel use, transfers, purchases, and more
- Handle vendor invoices received via email
- Assist with union reports, union dues, and audits
- Collaborate with the CPA firm for financial statement production
- Ensure bank account reconciliations are accurate
- Maintain regular communication with vendors and suppliers
- 5+ years of full-cycle accounting experience
- Proficiency in QuickBooks (desktop 2021)
- Strong understanding of accounting principles, including debits and credits
- Experience with reconciliations, journal entries, and financial statement preparation
- Familiarity with SSCS and Outlook
- A degree in accounting/finance is preferred but not required
- Detail-oriented, organized, and reliable
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with 3% match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Company holidays and premium pay
- Growth opportunities
If you’re computer savvy with a keen eye for detail, this is a great opportunity to earn extra money on the side, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-IR1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting