It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Lynwood, CA 90262 US
A retail wholesaler is seeking a friendly and personable Receptionist to join their team in Lynwood, CA. In this role, you will be responsible for handling a high volume of calls and assisting clients with account assistance. Our client is looking for someone who can support customer inquiries, occasional walk-ins, and administrative duties. Must be bilingual (English and Spanish) with previous customer service experience working in the retail or service industry.
Apply now to learn more!
Pay Range: $18-$22/hr DOE
- Answer a high volume of phone calls per day
- Assisting English and Spanish-speaking clients with account setup
- Tracking internal schedules daily
- Providing excellent customer service
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Prior experience working with a high volume of people
- Ability to work 8-6 daily with a 1-hour lunch
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 year of receptionist/admin experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision- 70% covered for employee (eligible after 90 days)
- 401K- match 25% of the first 6% you contribute (eligible after 90 days)
- PTO- 5 days in year 1 (Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays)
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership program (retirement plan)
If you are a detail-oriented individual with excellent customer service skills, we encourage you to apply for this position.
#LI-POST #ZR #INDOPS #LI-ONSITE