It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Bilingual Human Resources Manager
Avalon, CA 90704 US
A premier hospitality group based out of beautiful Catalina Island is seeking a Bilingual Human Resources Manager to join their team. The company operates multiple hotels, restaurants, and tourist activities on Catalina Island. The HR Manager will report directing to the VP and is responsible for providing leadership and coordination of all human resources activities. The company offers an extensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and great work/life balance. The ideal candidate would have to live in Avalon, CA but if not local to the area, they will PAY FOR A RELOCATION! This is a great opportunity to work for a upbeat and fun company!
Pay Range: $140,000-$150,000 DOE
- Overseeing company recruitment processes
- Participating in the interview process for key positions
- Designing and developing total compensation strategies and programs
- Ensuring internal pay equity
- Evaluating and recommend appropriate brokers and providing affordable and competitive benefits
- Handling grievances and mediating workplace disputes
- Conducting workplace investigation
- 10+ years of experience in HR required
- Experience in hospitality required
- Must live in Avalon (will provide re-location if not already local)
- Bilingual in Spanish is required
- Bachelor's Degree STRONGLY preferred
#LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #INDOPS #ZR