It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Bilingual Family Law Attorney
Charlotte, NC 28270 US
A law firm that specializes in family and immigration legal services is looking for a Family Law Attorney to join their team onsite at their office in Charlotte, NC. In this role, you will work closely with a senior associate attorney, a junior associate attorney and 2 legal assistants to manage a caseload of 250+ cases. The ideal candidate will strive to educate and support clients throughout the entire legal process, in a genuinely caring and customer-service like manner.
Pay Range: $70,000 - $80,000 DOE
- Meet with current and prospective clients to develop case strategies
- Prepare and attend court appearances
- Draft letters and pleadings
- Generate new cases
- Travel to surrounding counties
- Delegate work to paralegals and legal assistants
- Mentor and inspire fellow teammates
- Handle mediation, adoptions, divorce and separation agreements
- Reach monthly billing requirements
- Support the family law department with 250+ cases
- 0-2 years of family law experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish is strongly preferred, family law experience not required
- Barred in North Carolina
- Barred in South Carolina is a plus
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Medical Insurance – 75% covered for employee
- Dental and Vision Insurance – 50% covered for employee
- 410k with 3% company match
- 10 days of accrued vacation
- 3 days of PSL
- 10 paid holidays
- Discretionary and performance-based bonus
If you are passionate about family law and work well in a team, this is a great opportunity for you!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE