It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Bilingual Personal Injury Case Manager
Century City, CA 90067 US
A renowned personal injury law firm in Century City, CA is seeking a Bilingual Case Manager to join their pre-litigation department! The firm is looking for a Spanish bilingual legal professional with at least 2 years of case management experience to support clients throughout the personal injury claims process.
You will be primarily responsible for coordinating and monitoring client treatment plans, maintaining regular communication and organizing information to help the attorneys build a strong case. Not only is this a great firm to work for, with a strong presence in the industry, but they have a friendly work atmosphere where a sense of camaraderie is fostered by monthly events, birthday lunches, a hybrid schedule, business casual dress code and more!
Pay Range: $33 - $40/hr DOE
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients
- Collaborate with healthcare and insurance providers, managing property damage claims and medical workups
- Handle various types of cases, including premise liability cases, auto accidents, and physical injury claims
- Assist in drafting simple demand packages
- Organize and maintain client files
- Ensure clients are receiving appropriate treatment and follow-ups
- Conduct policy limit searches
- Minimum of 2 years of Case Management experience, particularly in pre-litigation
- Bilingual in Spanish and English, with fluency in Spanish
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook
- Experience with Litify case management software is preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Dedication to providing outstanding customer service
- Ability to work effectively as part of a close-knit, friendly team
- Professionalism and a strong sense of responsibility
- Medical insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance – 100% coverage
- 10 days PTO
- 6 days PSL
- 4 personal days
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid parking
- Hybrid schedule
- Business casual atmosphere
- Fun company events
- Team lunches
If you’re an experienced Case Manager who also speaks Spanish, this is an amazing chance for you to join a passionate and inclusive firm, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-GP1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting