It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Beverly Hills Estate Manager
Beverly Hills, CA 90210 US
Boutique Recruiting has teamed up with a property management company in Beverly Hills, CA in search of a proactive Beverly Hills Estate Manager to oversee the operations and maintenance of a large home that contains commercial-grade equipment and multiple systems! The ideal candidate should have 10+ years of experience as an Estate Manager, with senior management level skills in dealing with high-level professionals and organizations. They must also be able to identify problems and communicate with vendors about complicated systems and maintenance issues on the property.
This full-time position will operate on a flexible hybrid schedule, so a daily presence onsite is not expected and you will be working for a wonderful family that treat their employees extremely well!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $130,000 DOE
- Oversee the day-to-day operations and maintenance of a 27k square foot house
- Manage commercial-grade equipment and multiple systems
- Demonstrate senior management skills in dealing with high-level people and organizations
- Have experience working with similar size properties and commercial-grade equipment
- Be fiscally responsible when estate funds are involved
- Deal with vendors
- Forward vendor invoices to accounting team
- Regular home maintenance tasks/repairs
- Respect privacy and maintain professional boundaries
- 10+ years of experience as an Estate Manager
- Demonstrated experience working with similar size properties and commercial-grade equipment
- Strong understanding of technology and complex systems such as HVAC, pool and lighting
- Ability to coordinate issues with repair vendors
- Strong attention to detail and proactive approach to identifying issues
- Discretion, confidentiality and professional judgement
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Deeply organized and proactive with strong integrity
- 100% HMO Medical coverage for employee
- Dental insurance - 60% paid
- Vision insurance - 100% paid
- $25,000 Life Insurance - 100% paid
- 2 weeks PTO
- Flexible hybrid schedule
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-HYBRID