It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Automation Applications Engineer
Auburn, WA 98001 US
A packaging company in Seattle, WA is seeking an Automation Applications Engineer to join their team in a remote-travel position based out of the Northwest. They are looking for candidates with 3-5 years of experience as an applications engineer, who live in either the Portland, Oregon or Seattle, Washington area. This role involves working closely with the sales and engineering teams to design industrial automation systems, propose solutions to customers, integrate and install automation equipment, and manage projects. As the Automation Applications Engineer, you will be the face of the company, so effective communication skills and the ability to travel within the North West region is a must. The position comes with a generous compensation package that includes competitive pay plus profit sharing bonus, excellent health benefits, 401K with strong match, gas/mileage reimbursement, lots of time off and other great perks!
Pay Range: $90,000 - $125,000 DOE
- Collaborate with sales and engineering teams for project scoping
- Find technical solutions for manufacturing and packaging processes
- Conduct technical investigations and provide solutions
- Prepare proposals and quotes in collaboration with sales and engineering teams
- Present proposals to customers
- Integrate and install machinery and electromechanical systems
- Perform assembly and build of automation systems
- Conduct Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) for new installations
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout projects
- Schedule projects and establish timelines
- Visit 1 - 2 customer sites per week within the Greater Seattle area
- 3 - 5 years of experience as an applications engineer
- Engineering Degree in manufacturing, mechanical, industrial, or automation engineering
- Ability to travel by car or air when needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Technical certifications in electrical, robotics, or specific machine maintenance are preferred
- Experience in the packaging machinery industry is preferred
- Familiarity with conveyor systems is preferred
- Proficiency in SolidWorks and AutoCAD is preferred
- Strong communication skills for client interactions
- Must live in Portland, OR or Seattle, WA area
- Competitive salary + profit sharing bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 2 weeks PTO
- 2 weeks sick
- 13 paid holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Remote position
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-TF1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting