It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Auto Dealership Controller
Pasadena, CA 91107 US
Boutique Recruiting has partnered with a leading automotive dealership in Los Angeles in search of an Auto Dealership Controller to join their team! The Controller will work closely with the VP of Finance and business office team to execute the accounting function of the dealership. They are looking for someone with at least 5 years of dealership accounting experience who can take initiative and work proactively at getting the work done. The right person will be passionate about being part of a team and be able to lead by example as a mentor, guide and supervisor.
The company you will be working for highly values collaboration and teamwork. They are committed to creating a culture where everyone feels valued and can make a meaningful impact. You will be working in a beautiful new office space while enjoying great benefits, a supportive work environment, and other great perks!
Pay Range: $150,000 - $170,000 DOE
- Prepare monthly financial statements according to dealership guidelines and manufacturer's format
- Analyze and interpret financial statements
- Keep General Manager and dealer informed about trends and cash needs of the business
- Develop and maintain cash management system
- Prepare short and long-term profit projections
- Maintain weekly meetings with department managers to review cash flow and establish/review store processes
- Coordinate annual audit and physical inventory
- Establish and administer loss review program
- Automate systems and establish controls
- Prepare daily management report
- Maintain professional appearance
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting at a dealership
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Multi-entity experience is preferred
- High knowledge of Excel and proficiency with pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, SUMIFs, and other complex formulas
- Experience with CDK dealer management system is preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve independently
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a very busy, high-pressure, team setting
- Strong collaboration skills - can work well with navigating various stakeholders and teams
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- Competitive pay
- Pizza on Fridays
- Birthday celebrations
- Supportive work environment
To learn more about this exciting position, apply now!
#INDOPS #INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE