It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Palm Beach, FL 33480 US
Boutique Recruiting has partnered with a distinguished accounting firm in Palm Beach, FL, to find a highly skilled Staff or Senior Auditor for their team. This role offers a 90% remote work arrangement, with a 10% onsite presence required for client meetings that involve travel to various cities across Florida. To qualify as a Staff Auditor, you should possess 3-5 years of auditing experience, while a Senior Auditor requires at least 9 years of experience. The firm's clientele primarily consists of organizations in the condominium, HOA, nonprofit, and construction industries, making a background in real estate or construction accounting highly desirable.
The company fosters a team-oriented culture, where individuals collaborate to ensure client happiness and receive excellent service. By joining their supportive team you will experience the advantages of a flexible schedule, generous PTO, 100% paid health insurance, a 401k plan, substantial growth potential, and more!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $130,000 DOE
- Perform audits in accordance with statutory regulations and internal policies
- Work closely with clients to gather relevant financial information and documentation
- Conduct compliance audits for condominiums, HOAs, nonprofits, and construction companies
- Follow established audit procedures and adhere to strict deadlines
- Utilize the UltraTechs system for audit processes
- Collaborate with the audit team to ensure accurate and timely completion of audits
- Maintain a fast-paced work environment to meet the firm's high volume of audits
- Alternate between clients annually to provide fresh perspectives and maintain efficiency
- Manage multiple audits simultaneously, prioritizing tasks and meeting open item requirements
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience as an auditor or 9+ years of experience to be considered a Senior Auditor
- CPA or EA certification is preferred
- Strong knowledge of auditing standards and compliance regulations
- Familiarity with the audit requirements for condominiums, HOAs, nonprofits, or construction is a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- 100% Medical and Vision coverage for employees
- 401k with 4% match
- 2 weeks PTO
- 2 weeks paid Christmas holiday off
- 4 days paid Thanksgiving holiday off
- Flexible hours
- Remote/Hybrid position
Apply today and become part of a dedicated team focused on delivering exceptional service to their dynamic client base!
#INDACT #LI-HYBRID #LI-REMOTE #LI-POST