It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
St Paul, MN 55130 US
A well-established financial services firm based in St. Paul, MN is seeking a talented Audit Manager to join their team! They are looking for someone to lead and manage audit assignments, providing guidance to a diverse range of high-wealth clients. If you have 2-5 years of audit experience, a CPA certification, and a strong understanding of GAAP, this is a great opportunity for you to make the right move in your career by joining an amazing company that offers an attractive compensation package, work-life balance from a hybrid position and a business casual atmosphere, where there is no prior book of business required!
Pay Range: $75,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Conduct audits for a diverse range of clients, including for-profit and non-profit organizations
- Plan and manage multiple audit assignments in various industries, such as employee benefit plans, construction, and manufacturing
- Act as the trusted advisor for clients, identifying and resolving issues, and ensuring client satisfaction
- Build and strengthen client relationships, providing individual attention and responsiveness
- Prepare financial statements and understand the engagement budget
- Complete audit tasks within the specified timeframes
- Apply generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) in audit processes
- 2-5 years of audit experience
- Prior experience in an accounting or tax firm is required
- CPA certification is mandatory
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite is required
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting is preferred
- Medical coverage with HSA account
- 401K with 4% match
- Progressive PTO policy starting with 2 weeks the first year
- Group life insurance
- Access to additional benefits (short-term disability, dental, vision, etc)
- Two major company outings that offer overnight stays
- A culture that values work-life balance and fosters collaboration
- Hybrid after training period
- Bonus potential
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-KJ1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting