It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Associate Wealth Advisor
Menlo Park, CA 94025 US
An established independent financial advisory firm located in Menlo Park, CA is seeking an Associate Wealth Advisor to join their team. Our client provides financial planning, income tax planning, investment services and more.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the wealth management industry and preferably a CPA. The Associate Wealth Advisor delivers exceptional advice and service to clients of the company.
Pay Range: $90,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Prepare agendas, reports and analyses for client meetings
- Play a key role in the ongoing maintenance of the firm’s portfolio accounting and performance reporting system
- Assist in the execution of client recommendations
- Run financial projections for clients using sophisticated Excel models
- Assist advisors in evaluating various financial decisions and strategies for clients by
- Perform general research in areas of investments, income tax planning, estate planning, impact of recent regulations, and financial markets.
- Manage workflow and prioritize projects
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics or related
- Relevant work experience in wealth management
- CFP, CPA, or CFA preferred
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in excel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Unlimited PTO
#LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #INDACT #LI-KL1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting