It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Litchfield, MN 55355 US
A boutique law firm that provides general legal services to clients in a small-town setting is searching for an Associate Attorney to join their team in Litchfield, MN! In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of legal matters, including transactional business work, estate planning, contract reviews, and more. The firm offers a unique opportunity to thrive in a collaborative and flexible small-town environment where work-life balance is valued. If you have 2+ years of experience and you are looking for a low-stress yet fulfilling legal practice, this is a great opportunity for you!
Pay Range: $90,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Collaborate with experienced attorneys
- Handle transactional business work, estate planning, contract reviews, and real estate closings
- Assist with litigation matters as needed
- Build a full caseload over approximately 6 months
- Work remotely with occasional onsite meetings with clients and colleagues
- Minimum of 2 years of attorney experience
- Active BAR status or ability to transfer BAR registration
- Law degree (no pedigree needed)
- Experience in real estate or probate law is preferred
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Medical insurance reimbursement model
- Simple IRA with 3% match
- Generous and flexible PTO/PSL
- Small, laid-back office
- Work-life balance
If you want the opportunity to work at a flexible and supportive firm, where work-life balance is prioritized, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-GA1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting