It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Las Vegas, NV 89128 US
A distinguished, full-service law firm in Las Vegas, NV is seeking an Associate Attorney to join their top-rated team! You will have the opportunity to work on insurance defense cases, focusing on areas such as slip and fall, wrongful death, and breach of contract cases. This position is ideal for attorney’s with 1+ years of experience, including recent Bar passers, who are looking to establish a long-term career with a well-respected firm.
They offer competitive compensation including a bonus structure, health benefits, 401k, cell phone stipend and more!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $150,000 DOE
- Handle a case load of approximately 20 cases, primarily focused on insurance defense in areas such as slip and fall, wrongful death, and breach of contract
- Write motions, carrier letters, and handle discovery processes
- Collaborate with insurance companies and clients in providing legal representation
- Maintain a high level of billable hours, meeting a minimum requirement of 160 hours per month
- Demonstrate proficiency in handling litigation tasks, including client depositions and trial preparation
- Adhere to the firm's policies and procedures, meeting deadlines and maintaining accurate records
- Active license to practice law in Nevada
- Bachelor's degree
- Good standing with the State Bar
- 1+ year of experience as an attorney, experience in insurance defense is preferred
- Strong research, writing, and communication skills
- Ability to manage a heavy case load and meet billable hour requirements
- Willingness to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k with 3% match
- $50 stipend for cell phone
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE