It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Colorado Springs, CO 80921 US
A trusted and highly-rated financial services company that specializes in traditional investment management, financial planning and non-traditional or alternative asset space is seeking an Associate Advisor to join their team in Colorado Springs, CO. The Associate Advisor will be responsible for client meetings, interacting with clients, and working on retirement plans.
The work atmosphere has a Midwest vibe where everyone is extremely friendly, supportive and operates like a team. The company is very involved with the community where they put a lot of value on helping with charities. They are looking for someone who can build deep relationships with clients and is willing to grow with the firm, as there is opportunity to grow into a Senior Advisor role to manage your own clients. Recent college graduates or motivated finance professionals who are looking to take their career to the next level are highly encouraged to apply!
Pay Range: $50,000 - $80,000 DOE
- Support Senior Advisors in client meetings and take notes
- Perform financial planning using MoneyGuide pro and present plans to Senior Advisors
- Manage client accounts and relationships
- Work with our support team to provide the best client service
- Be a team player and contribute to our positive culture
- 2-5 years of experience in financial services
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- CFP or CIMA designation preferred or working towards it
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with clients effectively
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance options
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k with 5% match
- Bonus potential
If you are passionate about finance and want to have a positive impact on your community, apply to work as a Junior Advisor for this amazing company now!
#INDOPS #INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE